Visit the oldest lighthouse in the state of Florida, located on Amelia Island in Fernandina Beach, perched high on a bluff above Egans Creek.
Spend quality time with the family on Amelia Island, Florida. Get up early to witness a sunrise at the beach. Priceless.
Jazz concerts and fine art are featured in Fernandina Beach during October’s glorious weather, here at the seaside in northeast Florida.
197 sea turtle nests have been marked during nesting season 2010 on Amelia Island, Florida. Tourist tip: Watch a sea turtle nest excavation, a great learning experience.
When visiting Amelia Island, Florida a must-see attraction is Fort Clinch State Park with its Civil War-era fortress overlooking the Cumberland Sound.
- Change Coming To Fernandina’s Boardwalk By The Sea, Main Beach Park 05/14/2013
- Bike, Hike, Run on New 6.2 Mile Amelia Island Trail 05/10/2013
- Fernandina’s 50th SHRIMP FESTIVAL 2013 Parade Highlights: Photo Gallery 04/29/2013
- Nassau County, Florida Extension’s May 2013 Gardening Clinics 04/28/2013
- Amelia Island Treasure Hunters: In Search of The San Miguel. Buried Treasure Worth $2 Billion 04/23/2013
- Amelia Island Affluence: Average Household Income $80,000, Net Worth $700,000 04/23/2013
- Amelia Island’s Colorful Visitors: Indigo and Painted Buntings 04/22/2013
Follow @florida32034 on Twitter