“Feel welcome for a weekend or a lifetime,” October 2010 Southern Living magazine features Fernandina.
Searching for sharks’ teeth on Amelia Island is a regular seaside activity in Fernandina Beach, Florida. What has turned into a tradition and pastime here is fun, free, and family-friendly. Besides the antiques in the shops along Centre Street in Fernandina’s historic district, Amelia Island’s shoreline also has antiquated treasure hiding in the sand or [...]
Corn maze, ghost tours, jazz & art festivals, Halloween Carnivals, Amelia Cruizers 8 Flag Car Show, Petanque Tournament, Egans Greenway
Art lover? Enjoy October’s fantastic weather on Amelia Island with an outdoor art street festival in Fernandina Beach’s historic district.
Informal beach garden? Whirling Butterflies can take full sun & need little watering. Also learn about plants for shaded sites. FALL PLANT SALE.
- Change Coming To Fernandina’s Boardwalk By The Sea, Main Beach Park 05/14/2013
- Bike, Hike, Run on New 6.2 Mile Amelia Island Trail 05/10/2013
- Fernandina’s 50th SHRIMP FESTIVAL 2013 Parade Highlights: Photo Gallery 04/29/2013
- Nassau County, Florida Extension’s May 2013 Gardening Clinics 04/28/2013
- Amelia Island Treasure Hunters: In Search of The San Miguel. Buried Treasure Worth $2 Billion 04/23/2013
- Amelia Island Affluence: Average Household Income $80,000, Net Worth $700,000 04/23/2013
- Amelia Island’s Colorful Visitors: Indigo and Painted Buntings 04/22/2013
Follow @florida32034 on Twitter