Crawl pubs in the historic district of Fernandina Beach Sunday, May 29, 2011 Memorial Day holiday weekend from 4 pm to 7 pm with drinks specials at eight bars.
Tickets are already on sale for “The Wolf Pack” pub crawl, $15 for two tickets if purchased before May 25, 2011 (then $10 per ticket), price includes a T-shirt and discounted prices on drinks as well as live music at six of the bars. The pub crawl is a fund raiser for the Amelia River Jam (planned for fall 2011 in Fernandina Beach, an event featuring art, music and craft beer).
The organizers are calling all smart phone users to have mobile devices ready to participate in “The Wolf Pack Photo Contest.” There will also be games and a prizes and an after party at Dog Star Tavern from 7 to 9 pm.
Here’s some bar specials being featured during the May 29th pub crawl:
The Palace Saloon: $5 Pirates Punch and $2 Coronas. Live Music: Pili-Pili
Green Turtle: $2 Pint of Shock Top, Yuengling, Bud Light; $4 Wine, $2 All Beef Hot Dogs. Live Music.
O’Kanes Irish Pub: $4 Irish Car Bombs, $10 Buckets of Domestic Beer, $4 O’Kanes Punch, $5 Appetizers. Live Music: Davis Turner Band.
Indigo Alley: $4 Select Wine and $3 Pint Select Draft. Live Music.
Dog Star Tavern: $4 Dark and Stormy, $3 Drifter Punch, $2 Select Draft. Live Music: Chroma.
Karibrew: $3 Pints Premium Homebrews, $3 Sangria, $3 Margarita, $3 Jamaican Rum Punch. Live Music: Hoffman’s Vodoo 4-8.
Pepper’s Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 Margaritas and $2 Select Beer
Pablos: $4 Margaritas
Tickets can be purchased at Karibrew and Cafe Karibo on North 3rd Street (cash sales only.)
HOLIDAY WEEKEND KICKS OFF SUMMER, MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND BEACH BASHSandy Bottoms beach bar and restaurant located oceanfront at Main Beach Park in Fernandina has a Memorial Holiday weekend line-up of live entertainment at the beach on Amelia Island. All entertainment will be outside on Sandy Bottom’s patio right on the beach, specials all weekend long. Here’s who’s playing at the oceanfront:
– Friday, May 27, 2011 – Face for Radio from 7-11 pm.
– Saturday, May 28, 2011 – Bash at the Beach continues with Touch of Grey 12-4 pm, Chillakaya 4-8 pm, and Johnny King and the Sol Rockers from 8 pm till midnight.
– Sunday, May 29, 2011 - Bush Doctors Duo 1-5 pm, The Bush Doctors Band 7-11 pm.
– Memorial Day Monday, May 30, 2011 — Joey and Keith from Backbeat Boulevard 1-5 pm, and Claiborne 6-10 pm.
Wishing all a Happy Memorial Day holiday weekend and a summer of fun!
Amelia Island News
Latest posts by Amelia Island News (see all)
- FLORIDA LIFESTYLE: One of America’s Best Beach Towns - October 16, 2014
- Amelia Island Georgia-Florida Football Weekend 2014 - September 26, 2014
- Amelia Island Coastal Cleanup, Give A Helping Hand - September 17, 2014
- American Beach Museum Opening on Amelia Island - September 4, 2014
- Nassau Property Values Up, Inventory Down, Drones - September 3, 2014