Public Access to Golf, Tennis, Restaurants & Activities at Amelia Island’s Original Resort
AMELIA ISLAND, FL – The Omni Amelia Island Plantation is offering Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia residents* (see restrictions below) the opportunity to enjoy the exclusive oceanfront resort amenities for a nominal annual resort pass fee starting at $200 per year.
Nestled on the barrier island in Northeast Florida, Omni Amelia Island Plantation features 3.5 miles of uncrowded beach, 54 holes of world-renowned golf, 23 Har-tru tennis courts, a wide selection of dining options from gourmet to casual, a nature-inspired spa, a shopping village and an array of recreational activities from naturalist led kayaking, adventurous Segway™ tours or youth, teen and family recreation programs. The resort has received the AAA 4-Diamond award every year since 1980 and was recently named one of the top 121 golf resorts in the world by Condé Nast Traveler and a top 50 tennis resort by Tennis Magazine.
Resort Pass Benefits** include:
• One complimentary room night in the oceanfront Omni Amelia Island Plantation
• 50% off prevailing golf rates at Oak Marsh or Ocean Links (excluding resort promotions) including greens fees, cart fees and range balls
• 15% off merchandise in Golf Pro Shop
• 15% off Omni Amelia Island Plantation Golf Academy
• 20% off tennis court fees
• Access to team tennis, court times and private lessons at discounted rates.
• 10% off Tennis Pro Shop merchandise
• 10% off services & merchandise at The Spa & Salon
• Access to Camp Amelia for kid’s recreation
• 20% off at restaurants (excludes alcohol and Beach Bar)
Annual resort passes are available for an individual for $200/year; couples for $300/year for two adults and families for $400/year for 2 adults and up to 2 children under 21 years.
For more information on the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Annual Resort Pass call the golf pro shop at (904) 277-5907 or the tennis pro shop at (904) 277-5151.
* The Resort Pass is not available to property owners and residents in Club designated areas, south of the Fernandina Beach Airport and Bill Melton Road, and including Amelia Island Plantation, Summer Beach, Crane Island and Brady Point Preserve. Sales are exclusively for primary residents of Nassau (as described), Duval, St. Johns and Flagler counties in Florida, and Camden County in Georgia. Please see brochure for a complete list of rules.
**Accommodation credit only good on new reservations and are subject to availability and blackout dates. Resort Pass is valid for one year from date of purchase, is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value. Resort Pass is applicable only to purchaser. A valid ID may be required. A lost or stolen Resort Pass is the responsibility of bearer. Resort Pass benefits exclude the Health & Fitness Center, Amelia’s Wheels, all areas of the Dunes Club pool and Beach Club with exception of registration for Camp Amelia.
About the Omni Amelia Island Plantation
Beginning a new chapter in its nearly 40-year heritage, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation is undergoing an extensive re-imagination project. As Florida’s award-winning island destination, the resort is recognized for offering a luxury resort experience in perfect harmony with nature, rich in recreational activities. The certified Green Lodging Destination is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean, lush marshlands and the Intracoastal Waterway, located just north of Jacksonville, Fla. Situated on the 1,350-acres of the Amelia Island Plantation, the property offers three-and-a-half miles of wide, uncrowded beaches; 49,000 square feet of flexible meeting space; 54 holes of championship golf; 23 Har-Tru® tennis courts; award-winning recreation programs; a shopping village with restaurants, boutiques and gift shops as well as the nature-inspired signature spa; a state-of-the-art fitness center; nine culinary options ranging from casual to fine dining; kids camps; and numerous activities for adventurers including water sports, horseback riding, walking, hiking and Segway tours. With 249 guest rooms in the oceanfront resort, the Villas of Amelia Island Plantation Resort offer 300 one-, two- and three-bedroom villas with ocean, golf or resort views. For more information on the Omni Amelia Island Plantation, call 1-800-The-Omni or visit www.omniameliaislandplantation.com.