AMELIA ISLAND REAL ESTATE: For the first time since the real estate market began softening, some local professionals are muttering words of promise. Hope. Enthusiasm. Fernandina Beach Realtors are seeing signs of improvement, favorable trends, some predicting “2012 will be a much better year.”
Amelia National Golf Club has announced the Ron Philo School of Golf will be based at the country club beginning December 15, 2011. For those seeking the lifestyle of a golf course community with easy access to the beach, the addition of golf instruction by the Ron Philo School of Golf adds to the allure of this Amelia Island area golf community.
If you’re in a position to take advantage of this buyer’s real estate market and are thinking about a Florida beach home, be sure to check out Amelia Island real estate. Homes near the beach are remarkably affordable for a resort island lifestyle.
In a nutshell, for most folks, the main draw of living on Amelia Island is the beach and the water — the coastal lifestyle with small-town ambiance. With Amelia Island about 2 miles across at its widest point, most homes are within walking distance (or a very easy bike ride) to the beach.
- “Nights of Lights” Holiday Festival. A Bright Idea For Downtown Fernandina? 06/03/2013
- June 2013 Free Plant Clinics & Landscape Matters Class Offered by Nassau County Extension 05/31/2013
- Change Coming To Fernandina’s Boardwalk By The Sea, Main Beach Park 05/14/2013
- Bike, Hike, Run on New 6.2 Mile Amelia Island Trail 05/10/2013
- Fernandina’s 50th SHRIMP FESTIVAL 2013 Parade Highlights: Photo Gallery 04/29/2013
- Nassau County, Florida Extension’s May 2013 Gardening Clinics 04/28/2013
- Amelia Island Treasure Hunters: In Search of The San Miguel. Buried Treasure Worth $2 Billion 04/23/2013
Follow @florida32034 on Twitter