Fernandina is celebrating half a century of the Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival May 3-5, 2013 on Amelia Island in northeast Florida. It’s “The Year of the Golden Shrimp” as 2013 marks the 50th Anniversary. Note this year the change in schedule of the Shrimp Festival Parade. It’s been moved to take place the week before the Festival on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 11 am. Pablo Cruise is the headliner band this year playing Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 4:30 pm on the river.
Celebrate America’s favorite seafood and the shrimpers in Fernandina Beach, Florida and browse the work of talented artists during the Annual Isle of 8 Flags Shrimp Festival, always held the first weekend in May each year on Amelia Island, Florida.
Relive memories through the music at Amelia Island’s Shrimp Festival. Back for an encore, John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band plays at riverfront stage.
- “Nights of Lights” Holiday Festival. A Bright Idea For Downtown Fernandina? 06/03/2013
- June 2013 Free Plant Clinics & Landscape Matters Class Offered by Nassau County Extension 05/31/2013
- Change Coming To Fernandina’s Boardwalk By The Sea, Main Beach Park 05/14/2013
- Bike, Hike, Run on New 6.2 Mile Amelia Island Trail 05/10/2013
- Fernandina’s 50th SHRIMP FESTIVAL 2013 Parade Highlights: Photo Gallery 04/29/2013
- Nassau County, Florida Extension’s May 2013 Gardening Clinics 04/28/2013
- Amelia Island Treasure Hunters: In Search of The San Miguel. Buried Treasure Worth $2 Billion 04/23/2013
Follow @florida32034 on Twitter