Executive Order 20-123
Florida’s Governor, Ron DeSantis, held a press conference Friday, May 15, 2020, announcing the Sunshine State’s next step forward in its COVID-19 recovery plan.
Per Executive Order 20-123, effective Monday, May 18, 2020, the state enters “Full Phase 1” of the “Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan For Florida’s Recovery.” See the summary listing below describing the resumption of activity allowed for various types of businesses and services, plus schools and healthcare starting May 18th.
More Recent News
- Florida’s Governor Has Remedy For Gas Pains — Proposed 5-Month Tax Holiday
- Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance Founder Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fleeing To Florida, Flipping Houses And Voter Roles
- Hagerty Going Public, Anticipated To Begin Trading In Early December 2021
- Amelia Island’s 2021 Holiday Season Features Plenty Of Festive, Fun Events