Executive Order 20-123
Florida’s Governor, Ron DeSantis, held a press conference Friday, May 15, 2020, announcing the Sunshine State’s next step forward in its COVID-19 recovery plan.
Per Executive Order 20-123, effective Monday, May 18, 2020, the state enters “Full Phase 1” of the “Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan For Florida’s Recovery.” See the summary listing below describing the resumption of activity allowed for various types of businesses and services, plus schools and healthcare starting May 18th.
More Recent News
- Endangered Bird Dodges Extinction With Help of Yulee’s White Oak Conservation
- Limited Supply, Unquenchable Demand — Real Estate Market Is Alive And Well
- On The River: Old Town Fernandina Cannon Firing Demonstration
- New Nassau County Extension Office In Yulee
- Three Nassau County Commissioners Boldly Reject Proposed Settlement With Riverstone Properties